Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Album of the week: week 17

Happy finals, everyone!  So, with the end of the semester upon us and feeling pretty fly because we're just days (or in my case, hours) away from being out of here, I thought I'd give you something that sounds about as bad-ass as you feel when you walk out of a final that you just aced! This week's album is something really new and pretty awesome.  Sheezus by Lily Allen is the album.  The song of the week is Hard Out Here.  I'm a political science major and several of my biggest assignments have been about gender and politics.  Of course, I'm a feminist.  This song is a great song for any feminist... Plus, it makes you feel like a bad-ass when you listen to it.  Check it out and you'll hear what I mean.



Click here to listen to this week's album.
Click here to listen to this week's song.

If you haven't done it yet, you should make an rdio account.  It's the easiest way to keep up.  I have a playlist that's strictly devoted to my songs of the week.  For that playlist, click here.  I actually add the songs before I publish my blog, so you can use it to get a sneak peak of what I'm going to recommend.  I'm constantly making new playlists and updating them, so if you want to see what I'm listening to and enjoy what I've put together, you can follow me by clicking here.



Have any requests? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment