Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dressing your dog: cute or creepy?

So lots of people trash when people dress up their pets and say that it borders on animal abuse, but what if the animal likes it?  I know my Shih Tzu doesn't mind her sweaters and I'm pretty sure my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel doesn't mind it either.  Plus, is it really wrong when they look this darn cute?!

This pretty little girl is my new puppy, Daisy!  I think she looks absolutely adorable in her little rain coat and tutu!  I can't see anything wrong with something that creates this level of cuteness if it doesn't bother the pet! Agree? Disagree?  Feel free to weigh in with your opinion and even share adorable pictures of your pets!


P.S. If you're for dressing up dogs, you're gonna love this.  American Eagle is coming out with their own clothing line for dogs this coming fall!  Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment