Monday, December 30, 2013

Album of the week: week 9

Hello music enthusiasts.  This week's album is one of my favorites and has been for years.  The album is ...Is A Real Boy by Say Anything.  This album is the perfect combination of serious and snarky.  Some of the songs could be a little shocking if you take them seriously.  I decided to pick two songs for this week since this album has two very different sounds.  The first song is soft and sweet.  Song number one is I Want To Know Your Plans.  The second song is serious and snarky.  It's actually a song I think a lot of people really need to listen to.  Song number two is Admit It.  This is another album that sounds great on vinyl and was one I was so excited to get.

Click here to listen to this week's album.
Click here to song number 1 for this week.
Click here to listen to song number 2 for this week.

If you haven't done it yet, you should make a rdio account.  It's the easiest way to keep up.  I have a playlist that's strictly devoted to my songs of the week.  For that playlist, click here.  I actually add the songs before I publish my blog, so you can use it to get a sneak peak of what I'm going to recommend.  I'm constantly making new playlists and updating them, so if you want to see what I'm listening to and enjoy what I've put together, you can follow me by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment