Monday, December 2, 2013

Album of the week: week 5

I know it's finally December and December means Christmas, but I'm stuck at school, so I'm going to be a Grinch and not make this week's album a holiday album.  Instead, I'm choosing an album that I hope will keep everyone upbeat during the dreaded upcoming finals week.  This week's album is A Guide To Love, Loss & Desperation by The Wombats.  With finals coming up and (for some of us) our love lives holding on by a thread, I'm pretty sure we all need a guide to love, loss, and desperation.


The song of the week is one I'm choosing because I have a sense of humor when it comes to my own awkward attempt at having a love-life.  The song is Kill The Director.  Listen to it.  You'll enjoy it and maybe it'll make you feel better about your own love-life. 

Click here to listen to the album of the week.

Click here to listen to the song of the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment