Saturday, November 23, 2013

Album of the week: week 3

Hey music lovers.  This week's pick is a little tougher than usual.  There's nothing hotter than a girl who can rock, and if you ask me, the best of the best is Taylor Momsen of The Pretty Reckless.  This week's album is Light Me Up by The Pretty Reckless. 

My last two years of high school were spent at a very small private school with very catty cliques who tried to change people and either make them as mean as they were or make them be mean to the kids who wouldn't sell out.  This album was my courage to hold my head up and stand up to them when I needed to. 
My song of the week from this album is Goin' Down.  It's the song that made me fall in love with The Pretty Reckless.  I hope it has the same effect on you.

Click here to listen.





No comments:

Post a Comment