Saturday, November 30, 2013

Album of the week: week 4

Hello music lovers.  I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  This week I have something for you that's one of my newer obsessions.  This week's album is Sunsets & Car Crashes by The Spill Canvas.  This album is a great album for road trips or, in my case, driving an hour and a half to and from college for Thanksgiving break. 

It's really hard to pick one song because this is just such a solid album. That being said, I'm hoping that one person in particular will read this, so I'm going to choose a song from the album that, if he reads this and listens to this song, will hopefully get a message to him.  The song is The Night Will Go As Follows.  I hope you all like this song and this album... and please, wish me luck!

Click here to listen to this week's album!

Click here to listen to the song of the week!


P.S. My fingers are crossed that soon the guy who I'm hoping will check out this post this week will be singing 3685, which is another truly amazing song from this album.  Listen to the whole song and you'll understand.

Click here to listen to 3685.






No comments:

Post a Comment