Monday, January 13, 2014

Album of the week: week 11

This week's album is one that's helped me get through a number of breakups.  It's the self-titled album from Fountain Of Wayne.  It's not too happy, angry, angsty, or sad.  It's just right for that weird post-breakup phase where you're not sure what exactly you're feeling, but you know that anything too happy will make you miserable because you used to be that happy and anything too sad, angsty, or angry will drag you down.  The song of the week is Sink To The Bottom.  There's not really a good reason for this week's song other than that I really just like it.

Click here to listen to the album of the week.
Click here for this week's song.

If you haven't done it yet, you should make a rdio account.  It's the easiest way to keep up.  I have a playlist that's strictly devoted to my songs of the week.  For that playlist, click here.  I actually add the songs before I publish my blog, so you can use it to get a sneak peak of what I'm going to recommend.  I'm constantly making new playlists and updating them, so if you want to see what I'm listening to and enjoy what I've put together, you can follow me by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment