Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Album of the week: week 12

This week's album is one that I find comfort in and fall asleep to almost every night.  The album is In Defense Of The Genre by Say Anything.  When I listen to this album, I like to close my eyes and let all the things I've thought and felt that day catch up to me.  I've found that this album has a song for everything I feel.  The song of the week is About Falling.

If you haven't done it yet, you should make a rdio account.  It's the easiest way to keep up.  I have a playlist that's strictly devoted to my songs of the week.  For that playlist, click here.  I actually add the songs before I publish my blog, so you can use it to get a sneak peak of what I'm going to recommend.  I'm constantly making new playlists and updating them, so if you want to see what I'm listening to and enjoy what I've put together, you can follow me by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment