Sunday, January 26, 2014

Album of the week: week 13

This week's album is the self titled album from Walk The Moon.  For me, this album is daydreaming of new beginnings.  Seeing as this is the start of a new semester of college, I find this to be very appropriate.  Also, it's great for me because I'm dating a little bit again, and it's fun to daydream about the possibilities there.  This album is just dreamy and romantic and fun.  It's also a great album to dance around with your friends to.  The song of the week is Anna Sun.  There's something just very light-hearted and young about this song.  It's like taking on the world with optimism despite your circumstances.  It's a great way to start any new beginning. 
Click here to listen to Walk The Moon.
Click here to listen to the song of the week.

If you haven't done it yet, you should make a rdio account.  It's the easiest way to keep up.  I have a playlist that's strictly devoted to my songs of the week.  For that playlist, click here.  I actually add the songs before I publish my blog, so you can use it to get a sneak peak of what I'm going to recommend.  I'm constantly making new playlists and updating them, so if you want to see what I'm listening to and enjoy what I've put together, you can follow me by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment